Sunday, September 14, 2008

我是俏宝宝 SUPERTOTS

Today, Wai Gong, Wai Po & Mummy brought me to Jurong Point to enter the "我是俏宝宝 Supertots" contest organised by Mediacorp.... They saw the advertisement on TV and decided to bring me just for fun.... It would also be an experience for me... hehe...

We reached at around 10am (the time stated in the advertisement), and the queue was soooooooooo long..... guess what was my queue number?? 173!! I wonder what time people started queuing already...wow....
I heard from Wai Gong that they gave out almost 400 numbers in all! *faint*

It was quite a long wait before they started collecting the application form & photo..... Then it was waiting time again while we waited for them to start the selection... After 50 participants had been selected, they would stop and all the rest of the participants would have made a wasted trip.... hmmm... they actually stopped at number 200 as 50 participants had already been selected.....

Guess what?? I was selected to be one of the 50!! Must be because I did smile and blow kiss at the judges during the selection round...Heeee.... but I didn't make it to the top 12 to go the 2nd round though.... as I was getting abit tired & cranky, and when it was my turn to perform, I actually cried abit, looking for my Wai Gong..... *oops*

All in all, it had been quite an eye opening experience for me..... even though I was not even in the top 12, we only got to go off around 3.30pm..... Mummy was wondering how long the whole event actually lasted..... ahhhh...

The hosts 钟琴 and 李国煌

With Wai Gong & Wai Po.....


Inside the area where the selected 50 waited for their turns to perform....


Just after crying.... cos I was looking for my Wai Gong already.......


Wai Gong had no choice but to come in and carry me first....haha...


On the "stage" with Mummy where I was supposed to be cute cute.... like real...hahaha!! I ended up crying instead....
You can see the sequence of me starting to get cranky and crying for my Wai Gong *blushes*
The last picture is of Mummy pointing towards Wai Gong... after that, no more pictures... you know why?? Yeah, cos Wai Gong had joined us..... I quieted down really fast and even high five 钟琴 3 times and blow goodbye kiss to her!! heee....




While waiting for the top 12 to be announced........


My goodies for today.... at least we didn't return empty handed.... hehe..

1 comment:

kkf said...

wat a waste! ryan is so cute! should have at least win some prize.

Anyway, nice mcqueen bag you have! :)

Thanks for wanting to visit me. Any time u free bring ryan over to play with dash. :)