Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Chinese Name is.....

I think I have not told everyone here yet, right?

Ok, here goes.... my chinese name is 张行亮...
The 2nd character 行 is prounced as heng(2)...

Wai Gong & Wai Po always call me 亮亮.... sounds very cute, right? cos I am very cute as well... hahahaa...

Here are some pictures taken using Wai Gong's camera in Aug 08 for your viewing pleasure...
{Wai Po was busy arranging the little doggie to be inside the picture with me.... Wai Gong was putting on my shoes for me.... so I guess Mummy was the one snapping away... until the last picture with her inside.... }
Mummy especially loves the one with me pointing at her and laughing away (wonder what was I laughing about??)... It is such a candit shot.... Don't you agree?? :)

1 comment:

average Joan said...

ehhee..last pic really candid..and as if he is a big kid like 4 or 5 yrs old!