Saturday, August 2, 2008

Taka Toy Fair & Great World City....

Today, we went to 2 places.... hehehe...

At 9 plus in the morning, Daddy went to ICA to settle some stuff while Mummy gave me my breakfast and prepared to go out.... We then took a bus to Orchard and met Daddy at the Taka Toy Fair.... :)

Daddy & Mummy bought me the electronic keyboard at $15 and a train set at $7 only...

(Thanks to Auntie Sugarbean's recommendation which Mummy read on Kimi's blog....hehehe... I also want to thank Auntie Sugarbean for all her wonderful recipes... Mummy is going to sloooowly try them out one by one.... and I would be her guinea pig...haha)

We then went to this Hong Kong Cafe near the toy fair to have our lunch... Ehh, the food is so so only... I don't think we would go there again... After lunch, we headed back home as I was getting sleepy already and needed my beauty nap...hehehe... Oh, we walked outside Taka where there was something going on, and I had a balloon... yeah!! :) Mummy grabbed me to take some shots at the fountain area... oh well...
At the Hong Kong Cafe....



Daddy, we have not posed yet...


Ok, we are ready now... :)


I knocked out at ard 3pm when we reached home and woke up at around 5pm.... Mummy had cooked my fish porridge for me.... ;p After my dinner, we went out again, this time to nearby Great World City....
Guess what we were looking at??


Fishes...


Drinking my water.....walking here & there... looking into the mirror... ;p


At McCafe where Mummy had fillet o fish for dinner...


What a fun & tiring day.... hehehe... I slept at almost 10pm today.... Sweet Dreams....Zzzzzzz

No comments: