Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My "Little King" Day; Daddy's & Mummy's Penang Trip [Part IV]














Mon, 11 Aug 08

Daddy & Mummy would be coming back today....
Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me to the airport to fetch them.... :)
Above are some sneak previews of me before Daddy & Mummy arrived.....
See.......I ran so fast until it's a blurrrrrrr....hahaha...








Over to Daddy's & Mummy's side.......
Mummy took some pictures of the scenery from the hotel room as Daddy was away for his interview and she had nothing to do after finishing her packing.....
Ok, the last picture of Mummy was taken by Daddy when he was back......hehe..



Pictures of Daddy & Mummy before booking out....


At the Hotel Lobby.....


At the airport.... that's the plane they would be taking.....



View from the plane.......


In the air......can still see the land beneath.....


All clouds now....... wow, so fluffy & nice........


Ok, here comes the star..........


1st fan (Mummy) rushes to take a picture with the star.....


Another fan (Wai Gong) carries the star to take picture.....


Here come the 1st fan (Mummy) & another fan (Wai Po) as well..... Oops, Wai Po's face got chopped off.....
Another picture please.....this is perfect!! Aren't I handsome?? *brooding look*


Ok, family potrait with Mummy & Daddy dearest....... Ehh, Daddy, where is my present??


Makan time...... my favourite time...... hehe..



Ok, I want to concentrate on my food already...... tata! That's the end.....

No comments: