Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My "Little King" Day; Daddy's & Mummy's Penang Trip [Part III]

Sun, 10 Aug 08

As you know from the earlier post, there are no pictures of me for these 2 days..... hehehe... Don't miss me too much....I would be back with a vengeance!! hahaha...

Now, what did Mummy & Daddy do today in Penang??

Oh, today is their shopping day!! They went to Gurney Plaza at Gurney Drive and basically spent the day there......hahaha... unbeliveable?? They also watched "The Dark Knight", only RM10 per ticket, cheap!!
Picture before setting off.....


Lunch at Sushi King...... they ate until very satisfied, cos as you know, after converting the RM into SGD, it was real cheap......
Some sort of fried eel......tasted not bad... (Daddy became the model since I was not there.....haha)


Loot for today:
Books for me & Daddy!! Clothes for Daddy & Mummy (mostly Mummy's....haha) You see, she shopped until can get free bag from F.O.S....

No comments: