Thursday, August 28, 2008

It rained the whole day but....

Sat, 23 Aug 08

we still went out today.... hehehe....
Daddy wanted to go the church at Zion Road to attend the evening mass, so we tried our luck in flagging down a cab, as we were running late....
Our first cab was snatched by a lady... Mummy was so angry... grrrr... Luckily, we managed to get another cab within minutes or seconds??

Haa... I didn't last through the whole session... After 20 minutes or so, I started to get restless and Mummy got to bring me out...... However I supposed it is normal, as there were several other toddlers around, and all of them also didn't last through... so I was not too bad already.... hehe..

After Church, we took a bus to Millenia Walk and walked to Suntec..... Along the way, we met a really nice auntie who gave me a POSB balloon.... (sad to say, my balloon didn't last until I went home... as it burst when I was walking with Daddy inside San Bookshop...sobs... but I didn't cry at all when it burst though it was quite loud.. haha)

Dinner at Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen...


PS : stay tuned for a collage of me playing with my balloon....
Finally uploaded on 16 Sep 08!

No comments: