Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where is Mummy??

Mon, 14 Apr 08

Today, when Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me home, Mummy was not around...
Hmmm...where did she go??
Oh, she actually went out at 9 plus to collect the Eric Carle books she bought for me recently....
The books were supposed to be very good ...Hope I like them!! hahaha...

Tada!!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Brown Bear & Friends Set


When Mummy came back at around 11am, I was in dreamland.... as I woke up very early at around 7am in the morning, and didn't go back to sleep again... heh! I woke Wai Gong & Wai Po up as well...oops..

She went out again to Orchard to collect the free gift from Huggies Promotion...
Little Tikes Glow Pal...

Is a crab again.. hehe.. there were actually 3 designs to choose from (duck, turtle, crab) but Mummy chose the crab as she thinks it is the cutest! Ya, I think so too!! The turtle is quite nice as well, but since I already have Tommy the Tortoise (which is somewhat similar), so crab is the choice!! haha..... I seem to have an affinity with crabs??!! my romper with a picture of a crab, my shoes as well, and now my bath toy is a crab... ;p
Oh, this crab is very cool... it lights up when in water!!

No comments: