Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fish Viewing Day... Haha..

Sat, 5 Apr 08

Today, Daddy & Mummy brought me to Suntec again... hehehe... told you before it is our favourite haunt!!
However, we did something different today... Mummy was in the mood to let me see fish...so we went to the Koi Garden ... :) Ehh... seems like I was not really interested ....haha.. Mummy told Daddy next time shall put me down to walk walk, but must make sure I don't fall inside the pond!! They would also buy me the fish food to feed the fish when I am older and won't put them into my mouth instead!! ;p

I am all ready to go out already!! Daddy, where are you?


At the Koi Garden...

Can you see all those koi in the pond? I wonder if we can eat them...yum yum ;p


After seeing the koi, Daddy also carried me up to show me the fish in the aquarium.. :)

Taking pictures with Doraemon..


Then, off they went to Carrefour to shop shop, though they didn't buy much today...
As it was almost 6pm, they decided to have dinner first to avoid the peak hour crowd... Of course, I also had mine!! After which, we went to Marina Square....

Ooh... I got my first pair of proper shoes (Bubblegummers) at John Little... I was abit cranky, but when I was holding my box of shoes, I was happy & kept mumbling away...hehehe... so Mummy & Daddy let me hold onto my shoes.... Daddy said to Mummy that I was showing off my new shoes to people... ;p
See my new shoes..

No comments: