Monday, April 28, 2008

To Funan...

Sat, 19 Apr 08

Today, Daddy & Mummy brought me to Funan IT Mall.... :)

We had dinner at Swensen's, where a Waiter Gor Gor loved to play with me, and a friendly uncle (Mummy guessed maybe he's the manager there..) gave me a party pack, a balloon, and a balloon in the shape of a flower... :)
He also gave me two wafers to eat... hehe..

Getting all dressed to go out...


Just arrived at Swensen's...
(Daddy & Mummy were deciding what to eat...)
Ehh...how come didn't ask me what I want to eat??



Hmmm....maybe if I concentrate hard enough, the menu would come to me....


Mission failed... sigh!

Munching on my heinz bread stick... chomp chomp!!
Can you see my party pack on the table?? ;p


Enjoying my wafers... yummy!!


Drinking my milk..... see all my loots for today... (courtesy from Swensen's...) hehe..

No comments: