Saturday, April 12, 2008

Clothes Galore

See my new clothes again!! :)
Mummy bought these for me from BPs recently....
For homewear: Gap rompers & Oshkosh shirts...



The material of the oshkosh shirts is really soft... the labels actually state for 36 months... but the cutting is really small... I can already wear them now... so Mummy would wash them for me soon... Yeah, I have new clothes to wear again... even though it is not Chinese New Year.. hehehe.. :)

Oh, you see the 2 Sonoma pants.... they are actually for 24 months but they are so long!!

Mummy doubts that I can wear them even when I am 24 months... guess gotta keep them for a longer period of time... haha..

Here's a sleeveless Carter romper for me to wear on a hot hot day... cool!


See these stylish shirts... they are from Jshoppers...Mummy actually bought for me from a spree sometime back....

Let me tell you a secret, Mummy is going to order some more clothes for me from Jshoppers as their summer collection is now out and they are gorgeous!! This time, she would most likely order by herself as she would be buying her own stuff too.... Shhh... don't tell Daddy... ;p

No comments: