Monday, December 10, 2007

SERS Completion Ceremony cum Welcome Party for Boon Tiong Arcadia

Sun, 9 Dec 07
(Gloomy day...cos it kept raining on & off..)

Today, Daddy is back at work also... poor Daddy!

Wai Gong arrived at 10am..... I had just finished my breakfast & was chewing on my teething biscuit..... After a while, Wai Gong brought me downstairs for a walk... :)

Mummy told him that we got an invitation to the SERS Completion Ceremony cum Welcome Party which started at 11.30am...

Even though it was raining on & off, we decided to just go and join in the fun since it was so near... what's more, there was a $10 coupon to use, souvenir & lucky draw... ;p
We went there abt noon time, and managed to get seats....
I saw lion dance & dragon dance.... initally I was abit scared, as the noise was deafening... but after awhile, I was ok...
The Early Bird draw (10 prizes in all) was conducted halfway and they stopped it first, as the Guest of Honour, Associate Professor Koo Tsai Kee, Minister of State for Defence & MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC, had arrived to grace the ceremony...
After the ceremony, they continued with the draw....... tada!! guess what?? Our no. 0174 was picked & we got a goodie bag, consisting of mainly food stuff & also a water bottle... :)
As I was getting tired and abit cranky, Mummy & Wai Gong decided not to stay to watch the performances.... Mummy went to squeeze with the crowd to tabao food while Wai Gong walked around with me..... (It was really pouring now!!)
He went to the SCDF booth, & got some free stuff also...haha... a pen & a pouch... The person saw me & gave me a red cap..... but it was too big for me... hehe...
Then Mummy went to collect the souvenir, which included an umbrella.... just nice for today's weather! She asked Wai Gong to leave with me first, since she got an umbrella now (we only brought one as it was not raining heavily when we left the house..)

After my mini adventure & lunch, I finally dropped off to sleep just as Mummy prepared to go out...... zzzzzzz...
Some shots of me.......


Getting bored... trying to grab for Mummy's bracelet...
Guest of honour, Associate Professor Koo Tsai Kee....

Goodies from the event.....

No comments: