Monday, December 10, 2007

Jiu Jiu & his fiance are here to visit me!

Sat, 8 Dec 07
Today, I am home alone with Mummy, as poor Daddy needs to go back to work... Daddy's weekend is burnt, as he also needs to go back tomorrow as well...

As Wai Po is sick with stomach flu, she & Wai Gong would not be coming this evening as well... so sad... but, Wai Gong would be coming tomorrow to accompany me (yeah!), as Mummy wants to go cut her hair & shop for Daddy's present...

This afternoon, Jiu Jiu & his fiance dropped by to give me my birthday present & also Mummy's birthday present... remember, I have same birthday as my Mummy!! :)
My present is huge! WOW! Mummy did not open it yet, she said to wait till Dec 13 then would open.......awwww...
Jiu Jiu said is a Thomas the Train ride-on.... I can't wait to see how it looks like & ride on it..."toot toot"
A BIG thank you to Jiu Jiu & Xiufen Ah Yi!!

Some shots taken by Mummy...
Playing with Jiu Jiu... or rather Jiu Jiu copying me holding the 2 shape blocks & knock knock knock... but hey, Jiu Jiu's knocking got rhythm.. I shall try to do so also...


Concetrating hard...


Think I got it!! though not exactly the same...haha..


See my present... I can even hide behind it... ;p

No comments: