Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Cosy Little Affair

Thur, 13 Dec 07

Today is my Mummy & my birthday.... :)

However, it is like any other normal day, cos Daddy can't take leave as he has to clear alot of stuff....
Then my Wai Gong & Wai Po can't come also as my poor Wai Po is still sick... Wai Po has been sick for a week already..... :'(
So both Mummy & I spent the day alone with each other.... hehehe... as usual, Mummy took some shots of me...

crawling around...

i had a satisfying lunch..

in my new shirt & shorts... Mummy bought it specially for me to wear on this day!

waiting to go out...


Oh, Mummy received a surprise gift from Daddy at around 5 plus..... such a big box of roses!! with a bear bear as well... the little red jewellery box is also a gift from Daddy (he bought it from KL the other time..)


Later in the evening, then Mummy brought me out to collect my birthday cake from Bengawan Solo.... As she was still in the cake shop, Daddy called her and announced that he was home!! Daddy had been working late for the past few weeks...but today, he made an exception & came back early, after going to The Fullerton Hotel to collect Mummy's cake... ;p
Daddy came out to join us as he needed to collect his newly made spectacles (his old pair was spoilt)... after that, we all went to tabao dinner before heading home...
Upon reaching home, Mummy & Daddy took out my birthday cake & sang birthday song to me... after which I (actually Daddy did) blew the candle & performed the cake cutting ...hahaha..

my cake... bugs bunny is actually Mummy's favourite character...


with Mummy


with Daddy


cutting my cake..


Then we had a little respite for me to have my milk..... hehe


Mummy's cake cutting was next then....

Mummy's cake.. *drools* I was way more interested in Mummy's cake, maybe because of the enticing fruits on top... anyway, verdict of everyone who tasted the cake: it is superb!!


After all the cake cutting, before putting me to bed, Mummy asked Daddy to open up my present from Jiu Jiu & his fiance... :)


Ya, that was how Mummy's & my birthday was spent... nothing fancy, just a simple & cosy little affair... :)

No comments: