Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Tue, 25 Dec 07

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!

Today, Pak Po came over, solely to see me...hehehe... I got an ang bao (for Christmas) from her also!! Thank you so much, Pak Po!!
Granduncle Huat from Australia also came over....
We all then went for lunch, rather the adults did (cos I had my lunch first already)..... seems that I took an instant liking to Granduncle Huat.... during lunch, I was seated in my stroller in between Mummy & him... & I couldn't stop looking at him...haha... he was a natural with babies, it seems.... cos all babies like him! This is what I heard from his conversation with the rest.... ;p
On the way there (Ah Po sat beside me in the car)


At the coffeeshop... there's my Granduncle Huat...


After lunch, we all went back to Ah Gong's place, where they sat down to chit chat & I was playing & entertaining them with my antics... hee... each time Ah Gong coughed, I would imitate him & make the coughing sound also.... seems like they were all laughing at me.... why?? I must be so entertaining...hehehe... :)


In the evening, we went to Ah Gong's friend's house at Klang for dinner.... His friend is an Indian & I saw alot of Indians tonight...ooh... I had a great time there, as Daddy gave me some rice (one grain by one grain..haha) from Mummy's plate... After that, Mummy put me down on the floor where I was happily playing with my packet of wet wipes & pushing it on the floor.... I was even crawling here & there... & Mummy had to pull me back so that I won't block people's way... It was a buffet, you see, & there were soooo many people walking here & there... cool!
We left at around 10 plus, as I was abit cranky already....

Helping to wipe the floor... ;p


I fell alseep on the way home on Mummy's lap.... guess I was just too tired!! But when we reached home, I was wide awake again... hahaha...
Hmmm... think I slept at 11 plus today also....*winks*

PS. Pictures would only be uploaded in 2008... keke.. Uploaded on 2 Jan 08!

No comments: