Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New sounds "gaga", "papa", "dada"

I made a few new sounds over the weekend.... :)
Oh, in case I never mentioned before, "mama" was the first sound I made!! It was on 3 Jul 07....
On Sat, 27 Oct 07, I added a few more words to my vocabulary: "gaga", "papa", "dada"
I started off with "gaga".... then while Mummy was preparing my dinner for me, she thought she heard one or two "papa" in between the "gaga gaga..." sound...
After my dinner, Mummy left me in my highchair, so Daddy & she can have dinner... While they were having their dinner, I continued "gaga gaga...", then sometimes "papa papa..." so Mummy knew she didn't hear wrongly in the kitchen...hehe..
Then Mummy was telling Daddy that if change the "gaga" abit, would become "dada"....
So guess what?? Daddy kept trying to teach me to say "dada" instead since he had finished eating....
Mummy to Daddy: "If by just listening & looking at you a few times can say already, really genius! haha"
Me: "gaga gaga dadada ga..." (I proved Mummy wrong!! so am I a genius?? hahaha)
But "dada" more difficult for me ..... that was the only time I did it so far.... just to prove Mummy wrong...heehee...

No comments: