Friday, October 26, 2007

Ah Gong & Ah Po are here!!

19 - 21 Oct 07

Ah Gong & Ah Po came from KL to visit me during the weekend... Hip Hip Hooray!!!
They arrived around 5pm in the evening on Fri, 19 Oct 07.
I get to go out again at night, as Ah Gong, Ah Po, Daddy & Mummy went to have dinner at the Tiong Bahru Market Centre... :) I was very excited that night, and keep squealing in the hawker centre..haha..

On Sat, 20 Oct 07, we went to Suntec to shop shop... My Ah Gong bought me a ball from Toys R Us... it is PINK in colour!! hahahaa... cos my Ah Gong said I seem to prefer it to other colour??!!
Mummy:"Alamak! How come he likes pink?" *Mummy fainted*
Hmmm...Pink is my Mummy's favourite colour... only gals can like pink??
(A little note: Now the ball is just lying around, cos seems like I not really interested in it already... OOPs!
Mummy told Daddy I wasted Ah Gong's money, luckily is cheap cheap only $2.95...)

Some pictures of Ah Gong, Ah Po & Me.....



No comments: