Friday, October 26, 2007

Bye bye Ah Gong & Ah Po, Hello Wai Gong & Wai Po

Sun, 21 Oct 07
My Ah Gong & Ah Po would be going back to KL today on the 1pm train.... so sad, I won't get to play with them anymore... :(
Daddy & Mummy brought me downstairs to wait for cab and see them off....
Bye bye... Hope you all come to visit me again soon!

After seeing my Ah Gong & Ah Po off, Mummy put me to bed for a short nap....
When I woke up from my nap, guess who I saw??

My Wai Gong & Wai Po were here!! After my lunch, they brought me for a walk downstairs... We even went to the highest floor of the next block & took some pictures...


You can see The Singapore Flyer in this picture...

In the evening, all of us went to Tiong Bahru Plaza foodcourt for dinner (ok, I did not eat anything, I had mine before we went out..) Since I cannot eat anything, I sat on the highchair & kept banging the table...haha..
Mummy commented that it felt like having meals on a plane... cos the table kept shaking...hahaha

With Daddy & Mummy before going out....




No comments: