Monday, March 21, 2011

Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy

Sat, 19 Mar 11

Mummy brought me to watch "Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy" together with Jolie and her Mummy (Auntie Yueli)....

Just before going into the indoor stadium.....


They were selling all sorts of Disney merchandise at super marked up prices! Imagine a cup of syrup for $16, just because it comes in a special design cup.... the bucket with a packet of popcorn is $15, a bag of cotton candy with either a flower or car hat for $14........
Even the small packet of popcorn also costs $6 (Auntie Yueli bought this for Jolie and me to share)
Oops, Mummy realised she forgot to pay for my share....

Before the show started.......



All ready for the show to start....


Show starts now!
Here come the hosts.........


1st show: Cars (my favourite, it's also the shortest)


2nd show: The Little Mermaid


3rd show: The Lion King


4th show: Tinkerbell (it's the finale and the longest)





One last shot before going home...


All in all, I enjoyed the show...... though Mummy and Auntie Yueli will agree that they enjoyed it more than Jolie and me! Haha.... I was busy eating my popcorn most of the time and giving it to Jolie, while Jolie was also distracted and staring into space sometimes..... ;p

Nevertheless, I will like to go again next year if there's one! Auntie Yueli, thanks for asking us along and remember our date again next year!! :)

2 comments:

kkf said...

is it nice? i bought the tix too, but in the end, sell it away cause i forgot i booked chalet.

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

yes, very nice! i think my friend & i enjoyed the show more than our kids... hahaha...