Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Pantun" Performance

Fri, 11 Dec 09

Today's the Malay lesson.
I submitted both my Malay & English homework:


After our class, Cikgu Mariam requested us to sing one pantun (anyone which we had learnt) to be recorded... Mummy recorded my singing with Cikgu's camera....

I sang "Ondeh Ondeh".... Hope Cikgu will remember to email to Mummy.... ;p

We thought it's done, but later, they actually wanted the professional to do it..... Initially, I was scared and refused to do it... I said:"Ryan's scared scared..."
So, Enrui went ahead to sing his "Rasa Sayang" first.....
After much persuasion, I was finally willing to sing, but with Cikgu by my side.... I sang "Burung Kakak Tua" this time.... :)

Mummy took these 2 videos of me......
The first one was not that satisfactory, as I needed prompting by Cikgu...
The second one was great.... hehe..

For the professional video, Cikgu was not inside...... we wondered if they will give us a copy....

Oh, we also took our class photo today.....
Aiwei lao shi, please do email the pictures to Mummy.... :)

No comments: