Friday, December 25, 2009

Malacca Trip - Splashing Time

Wed, 23 Dec 09
Daddy and I had a great time at the pool this morning...... It was very windy and the water was quite cold... but I still enjoyed it..... Even though I was shivering, I still said "no" when they asked me if I was cold.... I was chattering and saying:"Ryan not cold" at the same time... haha..

Mummy did not join us in the pool as she was recovering from a cold.... She took many, many pictures of Daddy & me in the pool, and will be putting them into a slide show... ;p
{Slideshow uploaded on 6 Jan 10}

All wrapped up like a cocoon after my dip in the pool....


View from our balcony....... pictures taken just before we checked out...

Making cheeky faces....

We had lunch together before going our separate ways..... Ah Gong & Ah Po will be heading back to KL while we to Johor, then Singapore.... Bye Bye, Malacca!!

No comments: