Friday, September 28, 2007

New Toys!!

Here are my new toys... Think Mummy & Daddy bought it from the Taka Toy Fair & Taka Baby Fair ...
Actually, I think if compared to all my Jan friends, I have very little toys ...hmmm..

Mummy was thinking if she is working, I would definitely have more toys & clothes... cos she sure can't resist spending .... & what with all the temptations in Jan thread... (you know who you are...no need to hide...haha) But since she is not, all income are from Daddy, so cannot anyhow spend.... Daddy is more controlled in a way..
Mummy, is ok... If you are working, I won't be able to see you all day everyday.... If you want me to choose, of course I would choose my Mummy over toys & clothes lar!! Grins!

And it is not as if I have no new toys or clothes... Mummy sometimes would just buy first then inform Daddy....or when the goods arrive, then Daddy would know...haha..

The fisher price sorter is a free gift :) If you have the "My Baby Journal" redemmed from NLB, remember to fill in the survery form & you can get a fisher price gift!

This is the "My Baby Journal" .... but sad to say, I think it is still empty! haha.. Mummy, when are you going to write in it for me??

Think these toys are too complex for me for now... wait till I am older abit then can play... haha...Mummy too kiasu (hokkien word, literally means afraid to lose out) already... buy so early...

My 2 in 1 buddy harness... for when I can walk.... :)

No comments: