Friday, September 28, 2007

My New Bumper Playmat :)

Yeah... my new Yellow Bear bumper playmat finally arrived on 22 Sep 07 after a long long wait.
Actually, Mummy initially ordered the World Map one, but so sad that the design had been discontinued... Oh well, but this Yellow Bear is not bad too!! It is very colourful ... & there are some words & numbers on it... I can play & learn at the same time.... :)
The best part is both sides are printed.... Oh, but Mummy only took pictures of one side.... next time when she flips the mat over, you can see the other side... ;p


Just a little note... Mummy finally persuaded Daddy to let her buy the mat for me... & I think she loves it more than I do!! Hahaha... she was telling Daddy it is very comfortable... My Mummy has soft buttocks... if she sits on the floor for too long, her buttocks would be painful..haha..


2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a lovely mat. was considering to order 1 fr the spree but my hb was making alot of noise over the cost. :P muz try convincing him when my bb's born. :)

've fun bb ryan! ;)

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

thanks jj :)
yup, this mat is great! persuade ur hubby to get lar... i also finally persuade mine... but then the world map design discontinued...sad..
so i said to him, see lar, if that time let me buy, cheaper (their price increases compared to previously) & also world map design...