Monday, September 10, 2007

Dec 06 babies gathering

8 Sep 07.....
Yeah, today Mummy & Daddy brought me to Suntec to meet my Dec 06 friends......

This is the first time I see them.... :)

There is Jovey, Regina, Meg, Isabelle, Tingxuan, Pin Heng, & Jiejie Nicole....

Pin Heng Gor Gor has the same birthday as me, 13 Dec 06!! But he greeted the world hours earlier than me...woohooo...maybe next time we can become great friends & celebrate our birthday together......He is sooooo handsome, his eyes are absolutely gorgeous...

Meg Jie Jie is so pretty...... her hair is so black & thick..

Jovey Gor Gor is so adorable & cheeky.....he has 8 teeth already! so fast hor, my 2 bottom teeth haven't even come out fully yet...

Isabelle Mei Mei & Regina (oops cannot remember is Jie Jie or Mei Mei) are very sweet ....... they can sleep so soundly amid all the noise...... woah...

Tingxuan (not sure is Jie Jie or Mei Mei) seems scared of the strangers & strange environment... hope next time would have chance to play with her...

Aiyah...see I talked so much about all my friends, but Mummy forgot to take pictures.... so cannot show you my handsome & pretty friends..... too bad...

For compensation, here's a picture of me.....hahaa...

No comments: