Thursday, November 15, 2012

Year End Party - Goodbye my dearest Teachers and Friends...

Today's the last day of school for us........and our school's tradition is to have a party!
This year is Christmas theme where we sang Christmas songs.....

Mummy didn't join the party as she needed to go grocery shopping at NTUC....

When she came to fetch me, she brought along the camera and took some pictures...

All of us in K2C and K2D.....
Only Sean is missing.......

Say cheese.....

 With Mrs Chua...

With 钟老师.....

Taking pictures with all my friends........as most of us will be going to different primary schools next year..... I will miss them!!

My buddy Wei Ze..... He was my last year's partner...

With Leighlord and Si Ying.... I always see them at the bus stop when going home....

Linus, who is my partner this year...

My bff Sarah... We will be going to the same primary school but alas, not the same class...  

With Pranavesh, Sarah and Hong Jing...

With Sylvester......

A parting shot with Natalie, she will be going to a different primary school..... How sad...
I told Mummy:"Natalie's very cute, I like her..."

No comments: