Thursday, November 15, 2012

Teacher-Parents Meeting

Fri, 9 Nov 12

Daddy's on leave today to attend the teacher-parents meeting....

After my speech presentation at the graduation ceremony, Mrs Chua is happy to tell Daddy and Mummy the last hurdle has been crossed......I am now more confident after going through the experience....
I am also a very good reader and have good oral presentation skills... :)
We were assessed on our reading progress by Mrs Wong (our principal), and Mrs Chua said Mrs Wong was very impressed by me *beams*...
However, I will have to practise more on my Maths as I take a longer time to grasp new concepts....oops...

As for Chinese, I am quite ok too according to 钟老师.....just that I tend to be more careless... a trait that Mummy has observed about me as well....
In the reading test, I was able to pronounce all the Chinese characters correctly and in the exact sound (hanyu pinyin has 4 different sounds)...
  

Mrs Chua told Daddy and Mummy I should be able to breeze through Primary 1 and possibly Primary 2 in my new primary school (based on feedback from parents of previous K2 students).... Let's hope it's true.... 
From Primary 3 onwards, it will be more stressful, as the school will be pushing us for the PSLE in Primary 6 *gasps*

No comments: