Monday, September 26, 2011

Puzzles, Puzzles....

I love to do puzzles now.... :)

Last time when Mummy tried to let me do the 12 piece puzzle (The 12 horoscopes), I was totally not interested at all... so Mummy didn't force it on me....
Recently, Mummy found me doing the puzzle on my own..... I even asked her to open the other 2 (Weather and Seasons) for me to do....

Concentrating....




My 3 completed puzzles!


Mummy was delighted that I'm interested in puzzles now, so she and Daddy bought me these 2 Disney Cars puzzles on Mon, 19 Sep 11, at Popular....
One consists of 2 20pc puzzles and the other is a 60pc puzzle...


I told Mummy I want Mickey Mouse puzzle also, so she gotta hunt for one.... hehe... Maybe next time when we went to KL, we will go check out the puzzles... Daddy said it should be cheaper there.... hmmm...

No comments: