Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Playdate with Jolie at Sentosa

Sat, 13 Nov 10

Last night before Mummy tucked me into bed, she told me to sleep well, as we will be meeting Jolie and her Mummy to go to Sentosa the next day....

Guess what's the first thing I said in the morning when I woke up today?
"Mummy, we going to meet Jolie today right?"

Playing with my balloon while waiting for Jolie and her Mummy....

Christmas Joy at Vivo City....




At the Animal & Bird Encounters (Palawan Beach in Sentosa)...



It's water play time!!



Bird Encounters @ 3.30pm....




Time to fill up our tummies....


Playing with my balloon again while waiting for the animal show to start... (Jolie went to the toilet)


Multi Animal Encounters at 5pm.... (I think this is the 3rd time I'm watching this show.... haha)

Our last shot before heading home......... so tired........


No comments: