Friday, November 12, 2010

Full Dress Rehearsal

Thur, 11 Nov 10

Today's our full dress rehearsal for tomorrow's concert, with full make-up and costume on...
Mummy put on powder, eye shadow, blusher and lipstick for me.... but not too thick.... cos I'm a boy!

I asked Mummy:"Why need to put on make up, I am boy, not girl..."
Mummy said it's just for this special occasion.... phew!

Posing with my costume....
You can't really see my make up right? ;p




All ready to go to school at 8am.... I woke up at 6.45am today.....much much earlier than my usual day as I'm in the afternoon session (11.30am)..

Mummy asked me to wear my new blue shoes, as the previous pair had been thrown away and the shoes I'm currently wearing are beige and don't match my attire...

Ah Gong and Ah Po, if you can remember, this is the pair Mummy & Daddy bought for me in Bata when they went back to KL in Oct... I can actually wear already though there's still quite some allowance... :p