Thursday, October 7, 2010

Potty time...


This morning, I gave Mummy a pleasant surprise....

She was washing her face when she heard me mumble something.....
After she finished, she asked me if I wanted to go poo poo...... (so far, she will help me to put on the potty seat on the toilet bowl and then put me on it)

I answered her:"Mummy, I'm already shitting....... I put the potty seat myself and then got on it...."

Mummy praised me for being a clever boy! :)

Oh, just an afternote, I have been going to the toilet to piss in the toilet bowl by myself since 1 or 2 months ago.......Mummy taught me how to put up the toilet cover...... (Before this, Mummy will help me to put it up)
After that, I will wash my hands using soap & water and wipe them dry........
I'm learning to be independent...... ;p
When I was first toilet trained, I will tell Mummy I need to piss and she will bring the blue little potty for me to piss in... Later I graduated to pissing in the blue potty by myself...... and recently, to pissing in the toilet bowl as I'm already tall enough....... *beams*
(I have been toilet trained during the day since I started attending school in Apr, thanks to the help of my teachers..... as I was still wearing diapers when I started in end Mar....)

Now to toilet train me for the night, as I'm still wearing diapers at night.......hmmm...

1 comment: