Monday, October 18, 2010

Daddy's back! :)

Sat, 16 Oct 10

Yeah, Daddy's coming back today! He will be arriving at around 2 plus......

Mummy used the self timer function to take pictures of us before leaving the house... ;p


We arrived at the airport at around 1pm, and saw that the arrival of the plane is confirmed to be at Terminal 3.....
Gong Gong & Po Po met us there as well......

Along the way to the Kopitiam foodcourt......


Having my lunch.....


After our lunch, we headed to the arrival hall to wait for Daddy....... I said I wanted to see aeroplane.....so we decided to go to the viewing place to see if we can catch a glimpse of Daddy's plane landing..... but it had already landed when we reached there... :(

I asked Mummy to take pictures of me with all these miniature aeroplanes instead.... haha..


Beautiful flower windmill......


Waiting for Daddy to come out......


Outside Belt 42.....


Daddy's out!


Our family shot before heading home....

No comments: