Monday, July 19, 2010

Lung Infection

Fri, 9 Jul 10
My fever didn't go off even after taking the medicine.... as in, it went off, but then will be back again.... usually in the morning when I woke up........

I didn't attend school for the whole of this week......

Mummy & Po Po brought me to the doctor again yesterday.....
The lady doctor, Mdm Loh, is very detailed & patient.... She said that I have slight lung infection & abit of breathlessness, so she monitored my breathing for quite awhile..... In the end, she decided not to refer me to KKH yet... Instead, she prescribed antibiotics for me to start on, then asked us to come back the following morning to monitor my condition again...

Before going off to see the doctor.....
Still as active as ever....


Luckily, the antibiotics worked and I am recovering.... :)
The doctor commented that my breathing is normal already as compared to yesterday... so we don't need to go to KKH.... She also told Mummy that the fever should start to go off completely by Sat or Sun..... cos for yesterday and this morning, I still have some fever on & off....

Thank you everyone for your concern and prayers!

1 comment:

kkf said...

irritating fever. violet had fever and cough too! i really hope all kids will stay healthy. btw, the ncps is me. sorry didn't log out from my another account