Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's Unwrapping Presents Time!

Tue, 25 Dec 12
Time to unwrap my presents!!
All mine!

I chose which one I wanted to open first...
First one: Christmas present from Ah Gong and Ah Po...
I'm a little drummer boy....
Thank you, Ah Gong and Ah Po :)

2nd: Birthday cum Christmas present from Auntie Zhenzhen...
This is very useful indeed, just in time for my P1!
Thank you, Auntie Zhenzhen :)

3rd: Birthday present from Auntie Yueli...
This looks really interesting.... and I'm into building and assembling things now, should be fun!
Thank you, Auntie Yueli :)

4th: Christmas present from Daddy & Mummy....
Not Lego, but equally fun to build... I can build on my own now!
Thank you, Daddy & Mummy :)

5th: Christmas present from Auntie Yueli...
Arts & craft time.... Mummy, don't be lazy and do it with me....
Thank you, Auntie Yueli :)

6th: Another Christmas present from Mummy & Daddy....
A book is always welcomed by me cos I love to read!
Thank you, Mummy & Daddy :)

7th: Birthday and Christmas present from Auntie Michelle....
Stationery and a photo frame...
Thank you, Auntie Michelle :)

Final one: I left it to the last to open....hahaha...
From Jiu Jiu and Jiu Mu...
It's the Lego set I requested! I know I will have lots of fun building it!
Thank you, Jiu Jiu and Jiu Mu :)

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for the lovely presents!! I am so so happy :)))

No comments: