Thursday, October 18, 2012

91st Graduation Ceremony and Concert Part 2

Sat, 13 Oct 12

Ok, here comes the highlight for Mummy & Daddy.......
"Word of Thanks" Speech presented by me.......


Kudos to Daddy for guiding me on the intonation of the speech......and to Mummy for practicing with me everyday (almost)...... that I am able to deliver this speech today without any glitch.......
And not to forget, a BIG THANK YOU to my teacher, Mrs Chua, and principal, Mrs Wong, for giving me this opportunity..... 
(Mummy's thoughts: She was really quite surprised when my teacher, Mrs Chua, approached her and asked if I can try doing the speech....... Another student from the morning session was chosen as well and we will then present the speech to both Mrs Chua and Mrs Wong, our principal, who will then choose one to be the speaker.... And tada! I was chosen by Mrs Wong......hehe...)

After the concert, Mrs Wong said to Mummy when she saw her at the lunch reception:"Ryan Chong is amazing! My teachers said I am so cruel to put him through such a long speech...."
She also came over to Daddy and me and said:"I am very very proud of you, Ryan.... You did so well...."
She also told Daddy & Mummy that this was a new speech done up by her this year, as for the past few years, it had been the same old speech....so she decided to come up with a longer speech this time....and she was glad I was able to pull it off so well......

No comments: