Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Great MILO Van Hunt

Tue, 19 Jun 12

Mummy brought me to Pasir Ris today for my stay over as Daddy and she will be going for a short trip to Johor for shopping and eating....... I will only be coming home on Sunday! Hehe!

So what is the Milo van hunt about??

Let me tell you the story......

Last Wednesday, Mummy brought me to NTUC and picked up a twin Milo pack bundled with a 1980s Milo van...... She was trying to look for the other designs but couldn't find....
Then she saw the instruction on the box to go to Facebook to find out how to get the other vans......

On Thursday, she asked Daddy to buy the pack with 1970s van at Sheng Siong......

On Sunday, she told Gong Gong and Po Po about it when they came over.....

On Monday, Gong Gong and Po Po went to various mini marts in Pasir Ris to look for the 1950s van but to no avail...... They also couldn't find the van today from Shop n Save or Giant........

So today, Mummy logged onto facebook again and chanced upon the photo where they let you know which mini mart has the 1950s van......So, off we (Po Po, Mummy & I) went on our hunt for the last 2 vans.....

We went to Bedok Reservoir where there are 3 mini marts available.........The 1st one was closed........ but we're in luck........as we got it from the 2nd one!

We also found the van today from the Shop n Save at Bedok Interchange.........

And tada! Here's my complete collection (picture taken on 24 Jun 12)
Thank you Gong Gong, Po Po, Daddy and Mummy for their time and effort and $$ to get me my vans!


No comments: