Monday, April 30, 2012

Punggol Waterway

Sun, 29 Apr 12

On Po Po's request (she wanted to bring me to this event happening at Punggol Waterway), I got to go to Pasir Ris for this weekend.... :)
Daddy & Mummy brought me over on Sat and we had lunch there (Po Po cooked many dishes)..... After that, we went to Courts to shop for a new sofa...... then, Daddy & Mummy went home while I stayed over with Gong Gong and Po Po....Yeah!!

On the bus to Punggol Waterway....

Here we are...........
Let's go exploring.........

My favourite area.......Waterplay! Can you see the rainbow??
There's a big water gun here for me to shoot.......... :)



Waterfall area........

Mummy likes this photo..........can see both Gong Gong and my shadow......

Woah! I love to see the water coming down...............

More areas to explore........I'm so happy!

Another photo that Mummy likes.....


Resting on a slope........


Back to play the water gun :p
Soon....it's time to go........

I'm so tired.....
I slept for 3 hrs straight in the afternoon..........

No comments: