Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Impromptu Trip to KL Day 2

Sun, 21 Aug 11

Something happened today.... I fell down and injured my forehead on the wire mesh which was placed on the front porch to prevent the neighbour's cat from defecating there .... luckily, it was only an abrasion....

Before my fall, helping Ah Gong to put up the Malaysia flag.... Malaysia's National Day is on 31 Aug 11...


After the fall..... :( Just before my fall, I was still happily telling everyone to be careful about the wire mesh, then 2 seconds later, plop! Mummy got a scare! Luckily, it's not serious...


Happily holding the ice cream cone which I will be sharing with Mummy...


At the hotel lobby where Daddy will be staying for the night for his interview tomorrow... I shall not reveal the name here....





At Sunway Pyramid....


Inside the F.O.S store where Mummy and Daddy were shopping...


No comments: