Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eye check up at Student Health Centre @ HPB



Today, Po Po came over to accompany Mummy and me to Student Health Centre @ HPB for my eye check up...... Mummy had received a referral letter after our eye screening in school......

The optometrist told Mummy my eyes were fine and I do not need to wear spectacles.... She said that the results from the screening at school were not satisfactory probably because I was nervous and did not respond appropriately..... Oops!

It was very fast.... my appointment time was 11.30am.......We arrived early at around 11am and was done by 11.15am! I got to play with the balls outside the nutrition clinic for awhile before we went off.... There was also this huge wall of colourful drawings of food items.... Mummy took pictures of me using her phone as she did not bring the camera along...

1 comment:

kkf said...

phew! glad that ryan's eyes are ok!