Monday, May 30, 2011

Teacher-Parents Meeting


This year, the Teacher-Parents Meeting was held during the school holidays.... Daddy's able to attend as he's already on leave for our trip to KL tomorrow.... :)

Mrs Chua gave me a basket of animal toys to play with and asked me to wait outside the room while she talked to Daddy & Mummy..... When they came out, they were surprised to see me surrounded by big brothers & sisters (they were helping out at the school) who were playing with me... haha!

Academic wise, Mrs Chua had no worries.... The only thing is I lacked self confidence and was afraid to speak up in a classroom setting as I was afraid to get the wrong answer.... In a casual setting though, I was really chatty & could even be louder than her!



Some of the craft works we did.....


Evaluation by my Chinese teacher, 钟老师


Here's also the feedback from the English Speech & Drama class, Teacher Francine...

No comments: