Monday, September 20, 2010

Grounded....

for the week due to my HFMD.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updates on my condition:

Sat, 18 Sep 10
My legs and arms are practically covered with little red bumps.......more than yesterday....
Otherwise, I'm like normal....... ;p

Sun, 19 Sep 10
The little red bumps are starting to go off..... not as many as yesterday......... guess it's running its course....
Gong Gong and Po Po are here to see me....... I still play as much as per normal... haha...

This morning, Mummy's happy to see that almost all the red bumps are gone!
Hope I will be certified well to return to school soon.........
Mummy called the school today to inform them of my condition and the principal, Mrs Wong, informed her that a certification from doctor to confirm that I'm clear of HFMD is required....

The doctor's really good.......he told Mummy I should be fine in a couple of days...... and it seems I'm well on the way to recovery........ :)

Thank you everyone for your concern and well wishes!

No comments: