Friday, February 26, 2010

Singapore River Hongbao 2010


Fri, 19 Feb 10

Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to The Chinese Kindergarten to confirm my registration for a place in Nursery starting from Term 2.... 22nd Mar will be my 1st day of school!
They also purchased the uniform and PE attire for me.....I will show you all the next time... ;p

After that, we went to have lunch before going to the Singapore River Hongbao 2010.....





We caught a zither performance there..... awesome!


We then headed to Vivocity, as Mummy was thinking of going to Sentosa for the Lights of Spring.... However, after having our dinner, it started to pour! So we called it off.... :(

Luckily, I managed to see the drummer boys..... :)
I even copied them and "tum tum tum" as I march....


Off we went to Giant for some shopping....
Having fun in the trolley :p

No comments: