Friday, November 6, 2009

Eye Check Up at KKH Eye Centre

Tue, 3 Nov 09

After postponing my eye appointment for 2 times (once in Mar, then Jul, as both times something cropped up), we finally went for the check up today...

This time, I will need to go for the "eye drops".... But the experience was not as traumatising as the 1st time I went (in Feb 08)... In fact, I cooperated quite well during the 1st round (not knowing what to expect...haa)... I received a sticker.... 5 minutes later, it's time for the 2nd round, I went reluctantly.... The nurse gave me a sweet after that.... For the last round, I practically didn't want to go in already.... They had to pacify me with a sweet & sticker... heehee..

For my check up today, I received 4 stickers & 4 sweets...... I finished off 3 sweets.... :)
Results: My eyes are perfectly fine. I will only need to go for another check up in 1 yr's time. :)
Thank God for the blessings!
Playing with the wooden beads while waiting.... I managed to go one round, playing with the different types.....
Daddy really wondered what is so fascinating about this... See, all the kids love it...



In the garden....
After the check up, we took a bus to The Verge and had our lunch at Lerk Thai....
Yummy crackers! I ate most of them even though they were a tad spicy... I also ate rice..... Mummy was still worried I will have no appetite after eating the 3 sweets.... haha..

No comments: