Wednesday, March 19, 2008

JWT Kids Gym Trial Class

Sat, 15 Mar 08

Today, Mummy & Daddy brought me to the JWT Kids Gym trial class organised by Auntie Aquarius from Jan07 thread... I got to see other babies & pretty aunties in the class... hehe..
Oh the place was at Kallang Leisure Park... It was the first time we went there...haha... ;p

Waiting for class to start....

Mummy, I want hug hug...


Some warm up exercises...
Mummy forgot to bring batteries for the camera.... so Daddy stopped taking pictures cos the batteries were going dead...hahaha..

Anyway, I started being cranky when it was free play time, as I was getting sleepy...so I didn't get to ride on the rocking horse nor sit on the swing... cos I just wanted to cling onto Mummy then... oops...

After the class, Daddy & Mummy went to KFC for lunch... I had my milk & rice cereal with carrot... Mummy fed me some mashed potato as well, but I didn't like it.... ha!
Oh, just for you to know, the food at this KFC sucks!! Mummy didn't even finish her fried chicken...

It's snack (gerber) time!!

No comments: