Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ah Gong, Ah Po, here I come.....

Mon, 24 Dec 07

Today is Christmas Eve....
We set off to KL only at around 1 plus as there were some problems with the car rental.... Daddy had initially asked for the car to be ready at 10am, but there were no car available at the moment when he called the person... so our trip was delayed abit...
Before heading off, Mummy asked Daddy to drop her off at SGH so that she can visit Wai Po for a short while....Daddy & me waited in the car for her....

Soon after setting off, I fell asleep....zzzzz... I only woke up around 3pm, & we stopped for a break so that I can have my lunch.... hehe... then off we go again....
I was admiring the scenery along the way......
It rained on & off.... nice weather for sleeping ya *yawn*

We stopped at Seremban to visit my Gu Po....
I got a Barney Dinosaur soft toy from her.... she also gave Mummy & Daddy some chocolates.... yum yum... can I eat also?? ;p

At Gu Po's house... you can see the feet of my new friend, Barney...haha..


With Gu Po...


Here's a picture of Barney taken with me at my home.. :)


After the short stopover at Gu Po's place, we continued our journey... We only arrived at Ah Gong & Ah Po's house around 7 plus...
Oh, I slept at 11 plus today which is way past my usual bedtime... hehehehe... Mummy said since on holiday, so can have concession... *grins*

PS: Mummy is using Daddy's laptop, so no photos to show at the moment... most likely she would only upload the pictures next year when Daddy is back to work.....hahaha...
Pictures uploaded on 2 Jan 08!

No comments: